Panelists will discuss trends, innovations, and cutting edge technologies across multiple industry sectors. Panelists represent companies across the entire business maturity spectrum, so they will be able to provide valuable manufacturing insights.
Hosted by FuzeHub & TDO
Hosted by CASE at Syracuse University.
- Frank MatusDirector of ATC and Digital Automation SolutionsAmericas at ThalesAmericas at Thales | Frank Matus
COVID-19 and other airborne diseases spread readily indoors, where Americans spend 90% of their time. Mitigation measures such as increased replacement of recirculated air with outdoor air in an HVAC system are costly in energy and cash. There is a need for systematic guidance for balancing the effectiveness of various measures against these costs. Panelists will offer several perspectives for improving the balance in buildings present and future.
Hosted by Syracuse University Center of Excellence.
- Charles Bertuch, P.E.PrincipalBergmann Architects, Engineers and Planners | Charles Bertuch, P.E.
- Kush R. Varshney| Kush R. Varshney
Panelists will discuss how collaborations involving industry and the university can promote discovery, research collaboration inclusive of grant submissions, translation of technology out of the university, clinical trial conduct, scientific, medical and advisory board support, as well as startup company formation.
Hosted by Central New York Biotech Accelerator.
- Chris Neville, PT, PhDSUNY Upstate Medical UniversitySUNY Upstate Medical University | Chris Neville, PT, PhD
- Frank Middleton, PhDSUNY Upstate Medical UniversitySUNY Upstate Medical University | Frank Middleton, PhD
- Tere Michelle WilliamsDUB BiologicsDUB Biologics | Tere Michelle Williams
Patent attorneys explain the process for developing IP strategies, addressing some commonly asked questions such as the effect of “first to file” on strategy for patent protection, the optimal stage of development to consult with patent counsel, the role of TTOs, and special issues with software, algorithms and information technology.
Hosted by Syracuse University Innovation Law Center.
- Brian GerlingExecutive Director, Innovation Law Center and The New York State Science & Technology Law Center & Of CounselBarclay Damon, LLPBarclay Damon, LLP | Brian Gerling
- John W. BogerPartnerHeslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C. | John W. Boger
- Denis SullivanPartnerBarclay Damon, LLPBarclay Damon, LLP | Denis Sullivan
Whether you are just launching a business or looking to expand an established one, financial support is a key element to successful growth. In this workshop, panelists will share their experience as well existing fiscal resources available to support business here in Central New York.